That are the reason why I feel great to be a woman over 30s :
1) I have more control Over My Environment
I know what I like and I ‘m not ashamed of it. I no longer have to eat things I hate or hang out with people who don’t make me happy. But I still can make a new friend or try new things
2) I have learned not to take life so seriously.
Through time I realized that my exterior, the things of life, career nor success would define what I was to become nor who I am. I learned to love my self more and will not too concerned what people wanted of me or thought of me.
3) I have learned to say I’ m sorry
but I know how to stand my ground when I know I’m right.
4) I’ve established my personal style but I’m flexible enough to try something new once in a while
I did not try again to use something which make me feel not comfortable just because want to look likes Jenifer Lopez 😀
5) I’m no longer scared of getting older
In fact, I am embracing it. I have never been more secure and I have never been at a point where I know exactly what I want out of life.
6) I’m no longer jealous of other people’s lives
I have never really been the jealous type but now I have maturity and life experience to know that things are NEVER what they appear to be. I focus on my own life.
7) I am the only person that will get in my way
and I have gotten in my way one too many times to count
8) I’m getting better at accepting criticism
but even then I know everything in life is relative including taste 😉
9) Failure is inevitable
I have failed more times than I can count. Failure is almost second nature to me. At the risk of sounding like a Hallmark greeting card – it really is the greatest teacher life has.
10) I know I can get through anything
I have been through a lot. As anyone in their 30s. That is life. I know that I can handle what ever life throws at me. The older I get the more I will be able to handle it with grace.